The man fans affectionately call “J-Wobble” had been MIA

The man fans affectionately call “J-Wobble” had been MIA

Beitragvon liny195 » Fr 15. Feb 2019, 01:36

for the Pittsburgh Steelers throughout the first 5 games of the regular season. Javon Hargrave Authentic Cameron Heyward Jersey , the team’s 3rd round pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, was, at times, on the bench watching Daniel McCullers get snaps over him.Not quite what the fan base was hoping for from No. 79 in 2018, not when his knifing defensive style could add a new dimension to the team’s defense. However, his style also is not the best for the defense stopping the run. This is the main reason why the fans have been seeing more Daniel McCullers throughout the first half of the season, but that changed in Week 6 vs. the Bengals.While Hargrave’s snap totals have been rather average so far this season, he played 21 snaps (34%) to McCullers’ 5. Hargrave represented himself well with 5 total tackles, 2 solo, 1 sack and 1 quarterback hit. Is it time for ‘J-Wobble’ to finally start being the nose tackle this team has needed solidifying the middle of the defensive line? Possibly, and the Week 6 win over Cincinnati sure was a step in the right direction. Time to dive into some other snap count nuggets from the Week 6 win:The Steelers continued to shuffle their outside cornerbacks opposite Joe Haden, but this time Coty Sensabaugh (35) played more than Artie Burns (29). This is usually flipped the other way.Pittsburgh loved their three tight ends on Sunday. Vance McDonald and Jesse James both led the way with 51 total snaps each, but Xavier Grimble got into the mix with 21 snaps of his own — this was a season high for Grimble.With Justin Hunter getting a helmet on game day, he cut into James Washington’s snaps with 14, while Washington played just 16 plays. It should be noted it was Hunter who sprung Antonio Brown on the game-winning touchdown with his controversial block/route/pick.So much for easing Vince Williams, who was coming off a hamstring injury Youth Ramon Foster Jersey , back into the lineup. Williams played 59 snaps, while Jon Bostic, who is healthy, played in just 33. I think we all remember seeing Williams trying to cover AJ Green, right? Not saying Bostic would have done better, but not sure there is a reason to keep Williams on the field so much.Terrell Edmunds the new iron man? Edmunds, for the second week in a row, logged every defensive snap of the game, but against the Bengals he was the only player to do so. He registered 61 defensive snaps Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium, never taking a play off.To see all of the Steelers’ snap totals, check the grid below, or by clicking HERE.Le’Veon Bell’s ‘Farewell Tour’ is about to begin, at some point The NFL season hasn’t even kicked off yet, and I’m already tired of all the Le’Veon Bell drama. Will he show up for Week 1 or won’t he? Will Mike Tomlin and the players get tired of answering the same questions concerning Bell, not so cleverly asked in a variety of ways,week after week? In a larger sense http://www.steelersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-marcus-gilbert-jersey , are the Steelers and Bell simply in a no-win situation this season, which promises to be an even bigger distraction than last season’s circus? You better believe it. At least last season there was still hope Bell and the team might meet somewhere in the middle on a long-term contract deal during the offseason. Now we all know that, at the end of the season, he’s gone.One thing’s for certain, Bell’s contract drama has separated Steelers Nation in a manner similar to how the modern political landscape has divided our nation — definitely not in a good way.A large portion of Steelers Nation is beyond fed up with Bell’s antics and wants the Steelers to rescind his franchise tag or work out some sign-and-trade scenario. These options aren’t realistic, though, and they’re out of the realm of possibility. Like it or not, Bell and the Steelers are bound together at the hip this season. If he plays at all, it will almost assuredly be for the Steelers.Another portion of Steelers Nation just wants to see the situation work out for the best for all parties involved. They don’t begrudge Bell’s pursuit of a fat contract, any more than they accept the Steelers financially motivated decision not to budge on their contract offer they felt was mutually responsible.That leaves a small group of fans in a place where Mr. Le’Veon Bell can do no wrong. Salary cap be damned and screw the long-term success of the team — Bell deserves whatever his little heart desires and the mean ol’ Rooney family are a greedy bunch of rich jerks for refusing to give it to him. After all, he’s only trying to take care of his family.This might sound funny, but that rationale reminds me of my parents. Growing up, my friends and I would play football in the front yard. It was about the size of half a football field. It was a great place to play football, but my dad was always concerned we were going to break the picture window in the front of the house. He warned me one time that if we broke that picture window, I could pack my bags and leave for good. Was he serious? I don’t think so, but I sure didn’t want to find out.Fast forward a couple of decades and suddenly my parents have become grandparents David DeCastro Jersey , and they’re singing a whole different tune. My son was the apple of my parent’s eye and could do no wrong. He could have stood in front of their house and threw the football straight through that window on purpose, and guess what my father would have said. “Did you see the arm on that boy?” That’s pretty much how some of Bell’s biggest supporters view his many questionable decisions. Maybe instead of allowing all this drama to separate us fans, we can actually have a little fun with it this season and even maybe let it have some kind of unifying effect. There are a lot of hilarious moments sprinkled through all this drama, if we will only take the time to look for them. Some of this stuff writes itself. Like Bell patronizing strip clubs with his significant other. Some great material came from that little adventure, but it’s been well covered.There are countless other moments that may have slipped under the rug. Like how Bell has been working on his street cred to gain acceptance in the rap community. He has been seen hanging out with many accomplished rappers like 50 Cent and Snopp Dogg. Bell has insisted that he doesn’t need to be shot to gain entrance into the esteemed fraternity, because he already bears the scars left behind from the Steelers insulting contract offers and the ultimate betrayal perpetrated on him by so many Steelers fans.There have also been reports of Bell working this offseason on his punting and place-kicking skills. This has been a concerted effort to assure Bell would never have to come off of the field for any offensive possession and therefore would increase his overall value to any potential suitor. Any franchise willing to run a wildcat package as their predominant offense may prove to be an attractive destination for Mr. Bell next season. Who needs a quarterback anyway? Just snap Bell the ball and get out of the way.Now before any of Bell’s biggest supporters get their bloomers in a bunch, I’m writing all of this tongue-in-cheek. This is an attempt to make light of a situation that has the potential to derail a promising season. Hopefully Bell will sign his contract, have a wonderful season, lead the Steelers to another Super Bowl title and, in the end, everyone gets what they deserve.Wouldn’t that be a happy ending? Now, have you heard the one about Bell, a nun, and Todd Haley walking into a bar? Custom Indianapolis Colts Jerseys
liny195

Zurück zu Bewerbungen / Applications