www.redsfanproshop.com

www.redsfanproshop.com

Beitragvon liny195 » Mi 17. Apr 2019, 01:43

OAKLAND http://www.redsfanproshop.com/authentic-cliff-pennington-jersey , Calif. (AP) — The Oakland Athletics have acquired right-handed reliever Cory Gearrin from the Texas Rangers for minor league right-handers Abdiel Mendoza and Teodoro Ortega.The teams announced the deal Friday, the last day that players can be traded and be eligible for the postseason.Gearrin has combined to go 2-1 with a 3.51 ERA and one save in 56 relief appearances this season with Texas and San Francisco. He began the season with the Giants and was traded to the Rangers in July.The acquisition adds depth to an already formidable A’s bullpen.“To be able to go over and be a part of that bullpen, I feel like it’s going to be something special,” Gearrin said Friday in the Rangers’ clubhouse. “They’ve really been investing in that bullpen.”Gearrin’s versatility figures to be a valuable asset Matt Harvey Jersey , A’s manager Bob Melvin said.“You would envision more of a matchup righty-righty guy, but he’s shown the ability to get lefties out,” Melvin said. “He can pitch a couple of innings, he’s got a funky arm slot. The ball moves a lot.“I know he’s excited about being here. I talked to him for a while today. He said Scott Schebler Jersey , ‘I’ll do whatever you ask me to do.'”The 19-year-old Mendoza was 2-3 with a 3.32 ERA at Class-A Vermont. The 18-year-old Ortega is 3-1 with a 2.11 ERA in the Dominican Summer League.The A’s also transferred right-hander Paul Blackburn to the 60-day disabled list to clear a spot on the 40-man roster. Patrick Smith/Getty ImagesBaltimore Orioles shortstop Manny Machado could be traded before he gets a chance to return to his team after the All-Star break, which could make Tuesday's All-Star Game the last time he represents the organization.The 26-year-old had nothing but kind words to say about the only major league team he has known during a midgame interview."It was a tremendous honor to wear this uniform," Machado told Ken Rosenthal of Fox (via Luke Jones of WNST.net). "They gave me the opportunity to come upplay in the big leagues. ... If this is the last time, hopefully I treated them welldid everything I can for the organization."Rosenthal reported Tuesday that a deal sending Machado to the Los Angeles Dodgers is "happening."The Orioles drafted the four-time All-Star in 2010 http://www.redsfanproshop.com/authentic-cliff-pennington-jersey , and he quickly moved through the organization, debuting in the majors by 2012 while helping the team reach the playoffs that year.He has only gotten better over the next few years, finishing in the top 10 of MVP voting in three different seasons. He also earned two Gold Gloves during this stretch.Now in the final year of team control before hitting free agency, Machado is putting up the best numbers of his career. In 96 games George Foster Jersey , the young player has 24 home runs, 65 RBI and a .315 batting average. His .963 OPS would also be a personal best.However, Baltimore's struggles (28-69) made him an ideal trade candidate heading into the deadline.While he has been a perfect ambassador for the Orioles throughout his career, the purposed trade could allow Machado to join a contender and potentially get to the World Series for the first time in his career.
liny195

Zurück zu Bewerbungen / Applications