Quinn led some very good and some very bad

Quinn led some very good and some very bad

Beitragvon liny195 » Fr 27. Dez 2019, 02:42

special teams units with the Giants over the last decade."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections The APC PodcastPackers Film RoomFantasy Football AdviceQuinn for special teams coordinator job Davon House Jersey , per reportNew,36commentsQuinn led some very good and some very bad special teams units with the Giants over the last decade.CSTShareTweetShareSharePackers interviewed Tom Quinn for special teams coordinator job, per reportWilliam Hauser-USA TODAY SportsThe Green Bay Packers’ quest to fill the job vacated when head coach Matt LaFleur fired Ron Zook continues on. As of Thursday afternoon, another experienced individual has reportedly interviewed for the open special teams coordinator position.That person is Tom Quinn, according to Tom Silverstein. Quinn spent over a decade leading the New York Giants’ special teams Dean Lowry Jersey , working for head coaches Tom Coughlin and Ben McAdoo from 2007 to 2017. He also served in that capacity for part of this season.Under Quinn, the Giants’ special teams units were all over the map. According to Rick Gosselin’s annual rankings the Giants finished as high as second (in 2015) and as low as 32nd (2017). Quinn oversaw two top-five units and three top-ten squads, while seeing his groups finish in the bottom five of the NFL three times as well. Here are the Giants’ places in those rankings over Quinn’s tenure:2007: 17th2008: 4th2009: 20th2010: 30th2011: 22nd2012: 7th2013: 28th2014: 25th2015: 2nd2016: 18th2017: 32ndWould Quinn be an upgrade over Zook? That’s at least possible, as Zook’s Packers were routinely in the bottom of the league and finished dead last in 2018.The team still has made no announcements about the open job, though reports indicate that former Miami coordinator Darren Rizzi is no longer in the running. Last week: 8-7Weeks 1 through 13: 87-88-5Home team shown in bold. Odds taken from Odds Shark.Green Bay (-4.5) vs. AtlantaThis is a matchup of two disappointing teams who had playoff aspirations before the season began. The Packers made a coaching change after an embarrassing loss to the Cardinals last week Kentrell Brice Jersey , which was much-needed. Despite mediocre play (for his standards) so far this season, I can’t see an Aaron Rodgers-led team losing two in a row at home to average opponents.<em>Pick: Green Bay (-4.5)</em>Kansas City (-6.5) vs. BaltimorePat Mahomes vs. this Ravens defense? That should be fun to watch. This seems to be a popular upset pick, but I don’t believe it.<em>Pick: Kansas City (-6.5)</em>Carolina (-1) vs. ClevelandBoth of these teams looked really bad last week, but the Panthers are due for a win. They are better than they have played during this losing stretch (I think).<em>Pick: Carolina (-1)</em>Houston (-4.5) vs. Indianapolis10 in a row for the Texans? 10 in a row for the Texans.<em>Pick: Houston (-4.5)</em>New York Giants (-3) vs. Washington OBJ is out for New York, which takes away some of the entertainment factor in this one. But still Geronimo Allison Jersey , they can’t lose to a Mark Sanchez-led team, right? Right?<em>Pick: New York Giants (-3)</em>Buffalo (-4) vs. New York JetsJosh Allen vs. Sam Darnold should be interesting. Bills roll at home.<em>Pick: Buffalo (-4)</em>New England (-7.5) vs. Miami In his career, Tom Brady is only 7-9 in Miami. The Dolphins always seem to play him & the Patriots well at home.<em>Pick: Miami (+7.5)</em>New Orleans (-10) vs. Tampa Bay I think the Saints roll in this one. Their offense should be rejuvenated after a mini-bye, and they want to avenge that week one loss.<em>Pick: New Orleans (-10)</em>Los Angeles Chargers (-15) vs. CincinnatiThe Chargers are building something here. The Bengals are just playing out the rest of the season.<em>Pick: Los Angeles Chargers (-15)</em>Denver (-3.5) vs. San Francisco A month ago, people were calling for Vance Joseph’s job. A win here puts the Broncos back over .500 and keeps them in the playoff race.<em>Pick: Denver (-3.5)</em>Detroit (-3) vs. Arizona Yuck.<em>Pick: Detroit (-3)</em>Dallas (-3) vs. PhiladelphiaBig matchup here. I think the Cowboys are the better team Aaron Jones Jersey , but something in my gut is telling me Philly.<em>Pick: Philadelphia (+3)</em>Pittsburgh (-10) vs. Oakland Steelers need a bounce back win here. They won’t let up after what happened last week on Sunday night.<em>Pick: Pittsburgh (-10)</em>Los Angeles Rams (-3) vs. Chicago The Rams are just too good.<em>Pick: Los Angeles Rams (-3)</em>Seattle (-3) vs. MinnesotaAre the Vikings even that good? I don’t really think they are. The Seahawks tend to play well in these types of games, and Kirk Cousins, well, doesn’t.<em>Pick: Seattle (-3)</em>
liny195

Zurück zu Bewerbungen / Applications