Well apparently not so fast my friend

Well apparently not so fast my friend

Beitragvon zhangzk » Di 13. Nov 2018, 03:22

Titans vs. Steelers time Youth Dion Lewis Jersey , TV schedule, odds, streaming, announcers and more The third preseason game is the dress rehearsal, right? Mike Vrabel said that wouldn’t necessarily be the case for the Titans in Pittsburgh. Add this to the long list of things that Vrabel is doing unconventionally. There will be a lot of guys we won’t see in this game. That list includes (but is not limited too) Derrick Morgan, Malcolm Butler, Brian Orakpo http://www.titansauthorizedshops.com/authentic-malcolm-butler-jersey , Rashaan Evans, Jack Conklin and Rishard Matthews. It would be hard to make it a dress rehearsal anyway with all of those guys not playing.We can still get a decent look at the first team offense with most of the injuries being on the defensive side of the ball. Taywan Taylor had a great game last week. I want to see him get more run with Marcus Mariota in this one- last week his only snap with Mariota was the TD.Here is everything you need to know about watching the game:TV ScheduleDate: Saturday, August 25, 2018Time: 3:00 PM CTChannel: WKRN Channel 2Announcers: Dan Hellie, Charles Davis and Cory CurtisLocation: Heinz Field | Pittsburgh, PARadio: 104.5 The Zone | Full listings hereOnline Streaming: NFL Game Pass (Free 7-Day Trial)Odds: Titans +4Survey shows Titans fan confidence plummets after Week 1 Welcome to SB Nation FanPulse — a survey of fans across the NFL, powered by SurveyMonkey. Each week Rashaan Evans Jersey , we send 32 polls to 100+ plugged in fans from each team. Titans fans, sign up HERE to join FanPulse.How confident are you in the direction of the team? Last week: 95 percent confidenceIt is not surprising to see the confidence in this team take a hit after the debacle in Miami. I still feel good about where the team is going long-term, but the short-term results could be a little bit rough. Now we have the news that Marcus Mariota isn’t 100% healthy. Buckle up, people, it’s going to be a bumpy ride.Will the Titans win or lose in Week 2?Odds: Texans are 1-point favoritesBattle Red Blog FanPulse: Texans by 8Music City Miracles FanPulse: Texans by 2I applaud you for being realistic. Nice job!Other than QB, what is most valuable to an NFL offense? The Titans are about to find out just how important their left tackle is.
zhangzk

Zurück zu Mesmer / Mesmer