Rather than continue with the Babe Ruth Blog Talk Radio form

Rather than continue with the Babe Ruth Blog Talk Radio form

Beitragvon zhangzk » Mi 28. Nov 2018, 06:35

Maybe you heard the news. If you didn’t http://www.houstontexansteamonline.com/deshaun-watson-jersey , SB Nation created some sort of podcast conglomerate. There are ads during the show so I can buy one kombucha and one hunk of cheese a week. The show will no longer be recorded LIVE, but we will still have posts on Tuesday night for listener questions. The sound quality will be noticeably better. I have to actually learn how to do things instead of just calling BFD and telling him how much I miss Brandon Brooks for an hour every Tuesday night. I’m an audio engineer now. And SB Nation will try to add another host to the feed so they can squeeze out four episodes a week for you, the listener. If you’re interested in joining Deshaun Watson Jersey Elite , please reach out and include a link to your audio work. If I can do it, anyone can.Alright. Enough of that. This show isn’t a review show. It’s a preview show for Week Six. In this episode, my friend Taylor and I talk about Chargers-Browns (a game I will never watch), pond skipping between Oakland and Seattle http://www.texansauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jadeveon-clowney-jersey , the Dean Pees Revenge Bowl, and Sunday Night Football.Here is the direct link and below is the embedded player. You can subscribe on Itunes here.You can subscribe on Android/Google here. While you’re at it, you should write a lovely review and give us the five star rating we deserve. Keep that in mind when you download the episode this week. Also if you have any audio feedback let me know as I figure this thing out. I think I need to make it louder. I don’t know.Bild
Thanks for staying awhile and listening. Enjoy the show while you do whatever it is that you do. Houston Texans NewsTexans QB Deshaun Watson day to day with chest injury (Houston Chronicle)Texans WR DeAndre Hopkins on pace for nearly 2,000 yards (Houston Chronicle)Chemistry improving between Texans’ Deshaun Watson Authentic Whitney Mercilus Jersey , Ryan Griffin (Houston Chronicle)Texans encouraged by rookie Justin Reid’s progress (Houston Chronicle)NFL NewsRB-depleted Jaguars sign veteran Jamaal Charles (NFL.com)Michael Thomas, Josh Norman clash in Twitter tiff (NFL.com)Could Eagles make a move for LeSean McCoy? (NFL.com)Marpet, Buccaneers agree to new $55M extension (NFL.com)Redskins RB Peterson dislocated shoulder in loss (NFL.com)Trotter: Spanos lived life with passion, energy (NFL.com)Giants cut former first-round OT Ereck Flowers (NFL.com)Carr: Steelers no longer AFC North’s best offense (NFL.com)Belichick: Mahomes can throw it out of the stadium (NFL.com)Houston & Collegiate SportsALDS Recap: Where the Astros Stand After Sweeping the Indians (The Crawfish Boxes)Together Johnathan Joseph Jersey , the Cabrera Brothers are living a dream come true with RGVFC (Dynamo Theory)Keeping expectations in check is of the utmost importance for Texas (Burnt Orange Nation)
zhangzk

Zurück zu Mesmer / Mesmer