The Eagles will not have cornerback Ronald Darby back in the

The Eagles will not have cornerback Ronald Darby back in the

Beitragvon zhangzk » Fr 14. Dez 2018, 03:15

Darby left Sunday night’s loss to the Cowboys with a knee injury and head coach Doug Pederson announced on Monday that Darby tore his ACL. Darby joins running back Jay Ajayi as Eagles players who have suffered that injury this season and Cheap Derek Barnett Jersey , like Ajayi, Darby is in the final year of his rookie contract.Darby started all nine games for the Eagles this season. He had 43 tackles and an interception in those appearances.The Eagles went into the game against the Cowboys with Sidney Jones and Jalen Mills inactive because of injuries. Pederson said Monday that Jones is day to day while Mills is further away from returning, so the team is likely to be pretty thin at corner this week.That’s not an ideal way for a 4-5 team trying to rebound from a loss to go into a road game against the Saints, but that’s where the Eagles find themselves in Week 11.Fantasy Football NFL Week 3: Studs, Duds, Sleepers, & Busts Welcome to the Week 2 Edition of Studs, Duds, Sleepers, & Busts. Before we get to this weeks content, lets take a quick look back to last week:Pick of the Week: Patrick Mahomes as a sleeper for the second straight week. (49.84 standard points, 1st among QBs)For the second week in a row the young quarterback stole the show. Something tells me he won’t ever be a sleeper candidate for much longer, however.Fail of the Week: George Kittle (2.2 standard points, t-34th among WRs)Kittle took my kind words and stamp of approval last week and turned them into 22 yards on 2 catches. Yikes.Year to Date Accuracy:Week 2 Accuracy: 4 of 12 correct (33.3%)Season Accuracy: 9 of 24 correct (37.5%) Not my best work in week 2, but hey, that’s what week 3 is for right?Stud: A highly favored fantasy player who will finish the week in the top 6 at his position.QB Tom Brady, NEThrough 2 games, Brady has averaged about 21.5 points against two pretty tough defenses. This week he travels to Detroit where the hopeless Lions will struggle to contain him.RB Todd Gurley, LARGurley has a tough match up against the Chargers who have held running backs to less than 4 yards per carry http://www.eaglescheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-nick-foles-jersey , but given the volume of carries he has been getting, Gurley is a safe bet to get 20 or more points in most formats.TE Zach Ertz, PHIErtz is getting not only his buddy Carson Wentz back, but has a tasty match up against the Colts at home. After a rough start to the year, Ertz is ready to explode and finish as one of the top Tight Ends this week.Dud: A highly started player who will finish the week as a non-starter.QB Russell Wilson, SEAThe Seahawks look like a shell of their Super Bowl Champion selves and this includes Russell Wilson. In week 3, Wilson, who was dealing with a problematic Hamstring earlier in the week, will take on the Dallas Cowboys, who have been hogging the ball on offense and shutting down opposing passing games on defense. Avoid Russ this week if you can.Bild
WR Larry Fitzgerald, ARZNot only is Fitzgerald still listed as questionable, but he has had one of the worst starts to a season he’s ever seen. With just 10 catches for 104 yards and zero touchdowns through two games, look elsewhere for a wide receiver. RB Jay Ajayi, PHIAjayi will have big games this season, but given the unpredictability of Doug Pederson’s offense, I’m hesitant to rely on him. He’d make a fine FLEX play but if you’re banking on him to outscore your opponent, you could be in over your head.Sleeper:A player who is not started often but will finish the week as a starter.QB Patrick Mahomes, KCAs of this writing, Mahomes is started in only 73% of yahoo leagues. If he is on your team http://www.eaglescheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-corey-clement-jersey , you better start him over just about any other quarterback at this point until he cools off.TE George Kittle, SFAfter being one of my studs of the week for week 2 and playing like garbage, many fantasy managers, understandably, have benched Kittle. I advice you refrain from overreacting here and keep him on your starting line up. Kittle will also be an excellent DFS option this week given the lack of trust in him right now.D/ST Baltimore RavensAfter decimating Buffalo in week 1, the Ravens traveled to Cincinnati where they allowed the Bengals to put up 34 points. This week should be somewhere in middle of those two outcomes.Bust:A highly ranked player who will finish the week as a non starter.QB Jimmy Garoppolo, SFJimmy G-Sus is traveling to KC where he’ll face Patrick Mahomes and the smokin’ hot Chiefs.Garoppolo has yet to top 15 points in a single game through two weeks, and yet he is still rated within the top 6 on most sites. While the Chiefs have allowed a lot of passing yards so far, they won’t be that porous forever. I’d be hesitant to follow the pack regarding Jimmy G if I were you.RB David Johnson, ARZThe Cardinals are kind of like, I’m going to say it, the 2018 Browns. I don’t want anything to do with any of them, including super star running back David Johnson. I especially don’t want anything to do with them when Khalil Mack is in the conversation.K Jake Elliott, PHIElliott has been a let down through two weeks. I have personally demoted him from “I trust you like David Akers” status to a temporary wait-and-see approach. Hopefully the addition of Jordan Matthews Carson Wentz will bring Elliott back to live. Maybe Carson needs to put a game check on it, or something.As always, I cannot cover every situation in one article so please get at me on twitter (@LeeSifford) or in the comments below with your specific roster questions and I’d be glad to offer my thoughts on your situation.
zhangzk

Zurück zu Mesmer / Mesmer