http://www.thedolphinsfootballauthentic.com

http://www.thedolphinsfootballauthentic.com

Beitragvon zhangzk » Do 21. Feb 2019, 03:48

The Miami Dolphins released their inactive players list for their Week 14 contest against the New England Patriots. As expected Miami Dolphins Womens Hoodie , the team placed cornerback Xavien Howard, the league leader in interceptions, on the list after he underwent a procedure on his knee earlier in the week. The Dolphins are hopeful Howard will be available next week when they face the Minnesota Vikings, but today they will be without the shutdown cornerback against Tom Brady.Also inactive for Miami are quarterback David Fales, center Jake Brendel, guard Isaac Asiata Womens Customized Miami Dolphins Jerseys , tackle Zach Sterup, defenisve end Jonathan Woodard, and wide receiver Isaiah Ford. The team left cornerback Jalen Davis, an undrafted rookie they promoted from the practice squad yesterday, as active, likely looking for special teams play from him as well as providing depth at the cornerback position with Howard out.The Patriots listed defensive back Duke Dawson www.thedolphinsfootballauthentic.com , Jr., cornerback Keion Crossen, defensive lineman Keionta Davis, offensive lineman James Ferentz, defensive lineman Danny Shelton, tight end Dwayne Allen Miami Dolphins T-Shirt , and defensive end Derek Rivers as inactive.Kickoff for the second meeting between the two AFC East rivals is at 1pm ET. The Dolphins were a yard away from beating the Bears today when running back Kenyan Drake inexplicably fumbled just before crossing the goal line. Drake was beside himself on the sideline after his fumble, but teammate Brock Osweiler gave him some words of encouragement.Osweiler, starting at quarterback today in place of the injured Ryan Tannehill, said after the game that he approached Drake on the sideline and told him that the Bears would miss their field goal attempt, and the Dolphins would need Drake to make a big play.“I went up to Drake right before Chicago kicked the field goal, and I just said Miami Dolphins Hats , ‘Listen, they’re gonna miss this field goal, and I need you to bring the swagger and confidence you’ve been playing with all day.’ He looked me in the eye and said, ‘OK.’ And sure enough, he’s the guy that made the big play to get us into field goal range. So if that doesn’t talk about working through adversity and mental toughness, I don’t know what does. That’s an example of mental toughness at its finest www.dolphinsauthorizedshops.com ,” Osweiler said.Drake confirmed after the game that teammates picked him up after the fumble. Osweiler showed some leadership in his first start as a Dolphin.
zhangzk

Zurück zu Mesmer / Mesmer