http://www.buccaneersauthorizedshops.com

http://www.buccaneersauthorizedshops.com

Beitragvon zhangzk » Do 21. Feb 2019, 07:28

Dirk Koetter comments on the fight at Monday’s practice The Tampa Bay Buccaneers will be traveling to Nashville Authentic Mike Evans Jersey , Tennessee tomorrow as they prepare for their second preseason game. Before the game on Saturday, the Buccaneers and Titans will have two joint practices on Wednesday and Thursday. Joint practices can be really beneficial to teams in many different ways. Not only does it get the guys more fired up and create competition, but it also allows you to see how you stack up against another team and not just yourself. It allows the players on both sides to also see some different looks on a daily basis, which will help in many of the young players development. Dirk Koetter called Monday’s practice one of the best practices of training camp thus far. Although it was a high energy practice, a fight did break out at the end, but Koetter wasn’t overly concerned. “Yeah Youth Kwon Alexander Jersey , we had a fight. Big deal. I mean, it’s football. That was one of our best practices of the year right there. It just didn’t end on a positive note from the fight standpoint, but you’re dreaming if you think that stuff’s not going to happen in football,” Koetter said. “I don’t think twice about that. It’s over and what happened, happened. It’s going to happen again sometime. That’s just the way it is.”Dirk Koetter might not have to wait long for another training camp scuffle. Usually when two teams get together for joint practices, a fight is bound to break out. We saw it yesterday with the Jets and Redskins and we may very well see it again this week with the Bucs and Titans. With that being said http://www.buccaneersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-donovan-smith-jersey , both coaches have created guidelines for this weeks practices in hopes of preventing any major scuffles. “Yeah, we have a whole list of them. [Tennessee] Coach [Mike] Vrabel and I have talked about them just like [Jacksonville Coach Doug] Marrone and I did last year. You know when you’ve got 180 guys on two fields, their tempers are going to flair,” Koetter said. “These guys are competing against each other. They’re competing for jobs.” Koetter was asked if he has any message to the players after today’s fight and his answer was short and to the point. “Yes. Don’t fight.”Of course, there is always a risk of injury when a big scuffle breaks out and I think that’s what is most concerning to coaches around the league. You would hate to see a player tear an ACL or fracture a hand because of a fight. As long as scuffles remain minor, I wouldn’t mind seeing one or two up in Tennessee this week. Jameis And The VisorA lot of Bucs fans have been asking why Jameis has worn a clear visor in recent games.Ronde Barber: Bucs “Starting To Understand” What’s Going On In CoverageIt wasn’t just luck that led to better defensive play against the 49ers on Sunday.Buccaneers offering select season-ticket holders free seats vs. PanthersSeason-ticket holders received notices that they are eligible to receive two free tickets Sunday and have until Thursday to opt in.(Note: If you are interested in free Buccaneers tickets Gerald McCoy Jersey , send a DM on Twitter to Bucs Nation’s Alex Salvarezza.) LOOK: Bucs players reveal custom cleats for NFL charity campaignThe NFL is once again rolling out its “My Cause, My Cleats” campaign, where players get to design and wear custom cleats to bring awareness to charitable organizations and causes close to their hearts.Inside One Buc – 11/28: Cleats Revealed, Resurgent Defensive LineThings were much more cheery around the premises of the Bucs after getting a win on Sunday.
zhangzk

Zurück zu Mesmer / Mesmer