Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoye

Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoye

Beitragvon zhangzk » Di 3. Dez 2019, 06:19

News Russ Grimm Jersey , links to articles, updates and more from DC area writers and national sports journalists" />WhiteHogs Havena Washington Redskins communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsRedskinsMastheadOddsShopCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Looks Like Someone Has A Sixpack Of The MondaysDaily SlopRedskins RecapsDC area writers and national sports journalistsEDTShareTweetShareShareThe Daily Twitter: 15 May 2019Geoff Burke-USA TODAY SportsThe Daily Twitter will be posted at the beginning of every day (at midnight in Washington, DC). The goal is to give readers a handy spot to check the Redskins beat writers & bloggers, and national sports journalists to keep up on the latest news about the Redskins, the NFL, and sports in general, along with a smattering of other things.NFL News twitter feed:Tweets from https://twitter.com/ScottJenningsHH/lis ... rsRedskins twitter feed:Tweets from https://twitter.com/ScottJenningsHH/lists/beat-writers RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — Morgan Moses stepped up to the microphone in Trent Williams’ No. 71 practice jersey and hilarity ensued.Moses answered the first four questions as Williams as though the Washington Redskins‘ starting left tackle had reported to camp.“I just asked for a couple of pizzas and a Pepsi,” Moses said. “It didn’t work out Paul Richardson Jersey , but I’m here now so that’s all that matters. It’s time to get ready for the Eagles Week 1.”The real Williams still isn’t at camp, though the team on Sunday denied a CBS Sports report that he no longer trusts President Bruce Allen or the medical team and informed the Redskins he didn’t intend to play for them again.Vice president of communications Tony Wyllie called the report “100 percent false.” Williams’ agent did not immediately respond to a message seeking comment.Asked seriously why he wore Williams’ jersey, Moses responded, “I miss him.” The seven-time Pro Bowl selection’s absence hangs over camp as a daily topic of conversation.Williams was reportedly upset about how the team has handled his health, including the removal of a growth on his head earlier this year. Coach Jay Gruden has said he hasn’t heard from Williams.“I expect him to come back,” said Moses, who starts at right tackle. “He loves football, just like every one of us does. I am pretty sure he wants to be here. Obviously he has to figure out some things and they have to figure out some things that’s above my pay grade. Once they figure that out, he’ll be here.”The Redskins on Friday placed Williams on the reserve/did not report list . They also signed free agent Corey Robinson and have been rolling with journeyman Ereck Flowers at left tackle for the first-team offense after initially signing him to play guard.“It’s a great opportunity any time you get to play and work with the 1s Case Keenum Jersey ,” Flowers said. “Really just focusing on me and getting better and whatever they ask me to do, I’m going to do it.”Williams, 31, has two years left on his contract. Because he has not publicly said anything about his holdout , it remains shrouded in some mystery while teammates hope to see him soon.“Obviously I’d call him and try to tell him to come back, but I can’t tell him what’s right for him,” veteran lineman Tony Bergstrom said. “We figure it’ll work out. It’ll all work out. Everyone has a good attitude. It’s early. Trent can come in whenever. You know Trent. He can come in whenever he wants and be phenomenal.”
zhangzk

Zurück zu Forum Spiele / Forum Games