Duron Harmon Jersey

Duron Harmon Jersey

Beitragvon linchao » Mo 29. Apr 2019, 03:11

Last Week: 9-3Weeks 1 through 8: 63-61-4Home teams shown in聽bold. Odds taken from Odds Shark.Kansas City (-16.5) vs. ArizonaArizona’s coming off a bye and they will keep it somewhat close here. 16.5 points is a lot. Prediction: Josh Rosen has his best game聽to date on Sunday.Pick: Arizona (+16.5)Atlanta (-6) vs. ClevelandJulio Jones finally scored a touchdown last week! Matt Ryan is playing great Duron Harmon Jersey , and the Browns聽and Baker Mayfield aren’t. Falcons win and continue their聽push.Pick: Atlanta (-6)New York Jets (-7) vs. BuffaloIn what could have been an interesting matchup of first round picks at QB, we will most likely get Josh McCown vs. Nathan Peterman.Pick: New York Jets (-7)Chicago (-6.5) vs. DetroitLions are scuffling, but they are 3-1 ATS in their last four road games. Gut feeling:聽It’s a divisional game, so this聽one stays close.Pick: Detroit (+6.5)Indianapolis (-3) vs. JacksonvilleMust-win game for both teams if they want to hang around the playoff picture. The Jaguars don’t score much Andre Tippett Color Rush Jersey , so I think the Colts聽take it at home.Pick: Indianapolis (-3)New England (-6.5) vs. Tennessee聽Congrats Tennessee! You have just come off an emotional MNF win and get to return home on a short week… to face Tom Brady and the Patriots.Pick: New England (-6.5)New Orleans (-5.5) vs. CincinnatiAfter how the Saints looked last week, it would be doing them a disservice to not take them here. The Bengals hang around for a while, but the Saints bury them late.Pick: New Orleans (-5.5)Tampa Bay (-3) vs. WashingtonA very good Redskins defense got exposed last week vs. Atlanta at home. They need to get back on track here, and they will.Pick: Washington (+3)Los Angeles Chargers (-10) vs. Oakland聽The Raiders https://www.patriotsfanstore.com/Irving-Fryar-Jersey , man the Raiders….. they aren’t good. Keep an eye on the Chargers in these next three weeks. They should be 9-2 when the calendar flips to December.Pick: Los Angeles Chargers (-10)Green Bay (-10) vs. MiamiPackers desperately need this one, and it’s going to be cold in Green Bay.Pick: Green Bay (-10)Los Angeles Rams (-9.5) vs. Seattle9.5 seems like a lot here. It’s a divisional game, and both teams are hungry and motivated.Pick: Seattle (+9.5)Philadelphia (-7) vs. DallasEagles are coming off of a bye, and I’m having trouble seeing Dak & the Cowboys offense putting up many points here. Philly wins big.Pick: Philadelphia (-7)San Francisco (-3) vs. New York GiantsNick Mullens looked great against the Raiders last Thursday John Hannah Color Rush Jersey , but there’s tape on him now and New York’s defense is better than Oakland.Pick: New York Giants (+3) Stephon Gilmore had a case for MVP after the Patriots held the Rams to three points.The Patriots cornerback made five tackles, an interception, three pass breakups and a forced fumble.Gilmore’s interception likely was the easiest of his career. After Jared Goff tried to hit Brandin Cooks on a pass to the end zone on first down from the New England 27, Goff went back to the well on second down with another intended for Cooks. Gilmore caught the underthrown ball at the New England 4 with 4:17 remaining Tedy Bruschi Jersey , preserving the Patriots’ 10-3 lead.“It was clutch,” Gilmore said. “I mean, I knew he was going to throw it up, and I knew I had to make a play. I knew he was going to force it up there. Our defensive line put a lot of great pressure on him Rob Gronkowski Color Rush Jersey , and he chucked it up and I was able to make a play.”The Patriots held the Rams to 14 first downs and 260 yards and forced nine punts.“It’s hard work,” Gilmore said. “We practice hard. We study. We are a team, so I’m not surprised at all.”
linchao

Zurück zu Spam