Austin-Blythe-Jersey

Austin-Blythe-Jersey

Beitragvon linchao » Mo 20. Mai 2019, 02:45

Instead of a shootout https://www.ramsfanstore.com/Ethan-Westbrooks-Jersey , what if the Rams advanced to the Super Bowl with a shutout?"The NFL must be pretty excited to see the #1 and #2 NFC teams go up against each other in the NFC Championship game. This should be a close yet high scoring contest with big stars and even the idea that these teams hate each other something awful. Even though a handful of talking heads are taking the Saints, most folks are predicting a close one.Let’s get bold.Lock Angeles will grab three INTs and limit Drew Brees to less than 200 yardsBy the end of the game, CB Marcus Peters will be the main topic — the guy will be playing with so much emotion and raw talent that something exciting could very well happen (or a weird meltdown, take your pick.) Me? I’m going with a hero moment.Dante Fowler Jr. gets through the battered Saints OL for 3 sacksThe two big knocks on the Rams have been the inconsistent secondary and the no-name linebacker unit. Well Jared Goff Color Rush Jersey , on the national stage, these guys are going to step up by making a name for themselves with OLB Fowler and Samson Ebukam showing up to knock some dudes around. The Saints will only score a handful of field goalsThe idea that the Saints won’t be able to find their way into the end zone is pretty crazy town, but that’s how good the secondary is going to play. This will be huge. Just like last week, when the defensive line stepped up after being criticized for having a weak run defense https://www.ramsfanstore.com/Austin-Blythe-Jersey , the defensive backs are going to be playing with some pride.Jared Goff will throw for 325+ yards and3 touchdownsWhatever, man. These are my predictions, I can do what I want.Rams win, 42-17. The Rams formally introduced safety Eric Weddle as a member of the team at a press conference in Los Angeles on Tuesday Jack Youngblood Color Rush Jersey , but questions veered away from Weddle to another member of the roster.General Manager Les Snead and head coach Sean McVay were both asked about the recent report that running back Todd Gurley is dealing with arthritis in his knee. Snead said nothing definitive about a diagnosis while adding there are “shades of gray of how fresh you are and what that reason is.”“I don’t know exactly, medically, when you categorize what arthritis is, but I’ve never seen a guy on the medical report or on the injury report with that Torry Holt Jersey ,” McVay said, via the . “And I think if you just said, ‘Is there a wear and tear? Was there a pounding that that knee took?’ Absolutely. … He’s the only one that can really talk specifically about how his body feels.”Gurley missed two games at the end of the regular season with knee problems and his limited role in the final two playoff games led to questions about whether it was still an issue. The team and Gurley said it wasn’t and there’s no surgery planned, but there’s been talk of alternative therapies to get him ready for the 2019 season.All of which adds up to questions about whether the Rams can expect Gurley to be as effective going forward as he was for most of the last two seasons. McVay said the team has “to let it play itself out” and that will keep plenty of attention on Gurley’s knee as the year unfolds.
linchao

Zurück zu Spam