The Charmed Life of Pandora

The Charmed Life of Pandora

Beitragvon CourtneyTW » Mo 5. Mär 2018, 01:20

From what I understand, the pandora outlet españa is Pandora’s take on the caishen, the Chinese god of fortune. He’s been made a fair bit cuter than some depictions you can see online, but I think this works well – he is super easy to style and such a cheerful, cute addition to your bracelet. I love the simplicity of the oxidised grooves they’ve used for his features. The little ears, with oxidised lobes, are another fun addition!Pandora do have a gold ingot charm that they released for CNY a few years ago – however, if like me, you have no hope of affording that one, this is a nice little second best, haha. The addition of a little two-tone detailing is a nice touch, one that’s been missing from most previous CNY designs. And, come to think of it, most of Pandora’s recent charms. Interesting two-tone pieces have been few and far between lately.
</br></br>
This is another very solid offering from Pandora to celebrate the charms pandora baratos – it’s the one release each year that can be relied on to offer something culturally rich, interesting, and truly different from Pandora’s usual designs. The timing is particularly fortunate, too, as the Valentine’s collections are often some of the most generic. Dangles can be hard to style, as a lot of people don’t like to have too many on one bracelet (I’m up to seven on my bracelet now, which is a new high for me!), but the Fortune & Luck bead is really very nicely done. The two-tone and the red work beautifully together, and it manages to be both fun and quite elegant at the same time.
</br></br>
Today brings my next Pandora review, with a closer look at the pandora pulsera barata for 2018! This is the fifth limited edition Club charm that Pandora have released so far, keeping to a tradition of honouring their loyal fans and Pandora Club members with a dedicated charm in celebration of them.Previous Club charms have been primarily heart-based designs, as you can see below. This has always seemed something of an error to me – if you’re aiming the bead at collectors and real Pandora fans, you should come up with something more unusual and not a generic design that we have seen many times before.
</br></br>
One rim of the pendientes pandora baratos has ‘PANDORA CLUB’ written on it, and then the other features the usual S925 ALE hallmarks. Like all Club charms, the little stone in it is a diamond – a very low carat one, but a diamond nevertheless. It’s just the little touch of opulence that sets them aside from Pandora’s regular charms.The charm is inscribed with the date, as is also traditional! It is threaded, and feels nicely solid – much more like an old-school charm.
</br></br>
The attention to detail goes all the way round; it’s very prettily executed. I like how the pandora anillos baratos’s sentimental message is offset by its contemporary detailing, stopping it from being too saccharine. The geometric grid dividing up the globe and the contemporary font work really well in contrast to the sweet little silver hearts. The silver is beautiful and shiny, which is emphasised by the contrast of the oxidation used to outline the grid of the globe.
CourtneyTW

Zurück zu Zufallsarena / Random Arena