The PANDORA collection is hand-finished to perfection

The PANDORA collection is hand-finished to perfection

Beitragvon SocorroAC » Sa 24. Mär 2018, 02:04

The pandora de plata is lovely in its simplicity, featuring arching silver branches encased in a beaded silver heart. It isn’t overly oxidised, but the branches refletcing each other give it a darker look that make it seem as though it is. All the branches are beautifully defined, and the design curves outwards, adding to its shine.A common complaint among Pandora collectors is that they produce too many on heart charms – and yes, this is yet another heart design, but I am always more forgiving when hearts are used in a more interesting way. The little silver heart tucked away to the left and the overall shape of the pendant are sweet, but not bland in the way that some of the button heart designs are. As the stock image shows, the hallmarks are on the inside of the bail.
</br></br>
While pandora outlet españa have attempted the tree of love / family tree motif multiple times over the past few years, the simplicity of the Flourishing Hearts pendant makes it my favourite so far. It’s sentimental without being saccharine, and would fit beautifully with some of the upcoming Spring florals and enchanted charms. My only quibble is the price point. It’s very light and delicate。 It contains a lot less silver than I think I’d expect for that money. Nevertheless, the intricacy of the design is lovely.
</br></br>
charms pandora baratos emphasised in a recent plan to shareholders that they were going to keep innovating and changing up their products to keep interest going – and, in this way, this one is something of a deviation from Pandora’s usual charm bracelets, featuring a detachable heart pendant as a clasp instead of the usual barrel design. This was an interesting one for me, as I really didn’t have any plans for it before I got it.The clasp offers a sweet, contemporary design that makes a statement and draws the eye; nevertheless, these things also mean that it’s not as versatile as Pandora’s other clasps. You need to pick charms that complement this pink pavé lock.
</br></br>
This feels very much like a departure from Pandora’s usual pandora pulsera barata, and so my approach to styling it was very different. You, of course, can put charms on it, but the clasp itself is so big that it feels strange to me to fill it up. I think it would end up look quite cluttered, as I normally build around a focal point in the centre section opposite the clasp – but as the clasp itself is such a focal point, I feel like your eye would be drawn to both ends of the bracelet and it wouldn’t look right.
SocorroAC

Zurück zu Zufallsarena / Random Arena