Cheap Jourdan Lewis Jersey

Cheap Jourdan Lewis Jersey

Beitragvon chunshu00 » Sa 4. Jan 2020, 06:40

Do you have good customer service? Even for your free giveaways?

I have been thinking over the past couple of weeks why some WAHP's have trouble growing their business. They host chats or do online parties. They do giveaways and exchanges and it seems everything that they can do to help promote their business. So why do so many fail to get new customers?

I stumbled across the answer this holiday season. I had attended an online event that had giveaways that were sponsored by WAHP's and their Home-Based Business. I won two awesome products! I was so excited Cheap Jourdan Lewis Jersey , as they would make wonderful Christmas gifts. I had won these prizes in the beginning of November in plenty of time to receive the prizes and wrap them for the holidays. I even told my son the awesome gift he was going to be able to give to his favorite tutor and he was so excited.

The weeks went by, I had contacted the sponsors and was told numerous times that they will be sending out the prizes ASAP. Well, just yesterday I received one of the prizes. The other, I have no idea if I will ever receive.

Now I know that sometimes things happen that are beyond our control. I understand that as unexpected things came up when I had to send something to another WAHP, but I made sure to inform the person what had happened and make sure I go out of my way to mail the item as soon as possible.
chunshu00

Zurück zu Teamarena / sPvP