France is dissipated by opponents: it will fight back

France is dissipated by opponents: it will fight back

Beitragvon dfagadg3d » Di 17. Jul 2018, 07:44

In this World Cup, the French team's play is one of the most discussed topics. After the finals, Croatian defense general Lovren questioned the performance of France in adidas ultra boost femme this game.

"We played better today. In general, we are better. France is not playing football at all. They are waiting for opportunities and then they have scored. They have their own strategies and you must respect him. They are every game. The game is so kicking."

For the results of the game, Lovren expressed regret, but also very proud: "I am very disappointed because we lost the game, but we played much better than them. I am air max 1 watermelon very proud of our achievements, the world second. I We are proud of everyone and my country. We are sorry, but this is meaningless. This feeling is hard to describe, and maybe it will be better in a few months."

Pericic Handball Instant Pericic Handball Instant
When it came to the controversial penalty penalty, Lovren seemed helpless and said that he could not understand the rule of VAR penalty: "I decided that he would not air more uptempo 96 judge the penalty. When you are so close to the ball, Our team members have no way to react. It is a crucial moment.

VAR needs to be improved. Sometimes it is a penalty, sometimes it is not, I really don't understand. Many people say that this is not a penalty, but what can we do now? No one understands the rules. ”

(Julia)
dfagadg3d

Zurück zu Gästebuch / Guestbook