Don't throw a C Ronaldo jersey

Don't throw a C Ronaldo jersey

Beitragvon dfagadg3d » Di 17. Jul 2018, 07:47

With Ronaldo officially unveiled in Turin, holding the Juventus No. 7 jersey, the Portuguese superstar will also open a new chapter in his career. CR7 became a member of Juventus, ending a 9-year career in Real Madrid. Although he is no longer wearing the Real Madrid shirt, the "Open Stand" released air jordan 14 retro ferrari a fun video, telling the fans not to throw the Real Madrid C Ronaldo into the trash can, it is actually very simple to become a Juventus.
The first step: use black rubber strips to make black and white strips
The first step: use black rubber strips to make black and white strips
In terms of color, Real Madrid's white and Juventus black and white strips are not much different, as long as the problem of black stripes is solved. Use black strips to make black and white strips.
Step 2: Print and paste the logo, etc.
Step 2: Print and paste the logo, etc.
Next, you'll need to print out the relevant logos and tags, including Juventus's team logo, shirt sponsorship, and chest sponsorship, and post them. Regarding the champion shield of Serie A and the Italian Cup, there is no mention in the video. After all, when buying a jersey, these two items are not necessarily required.
The third step: the back of the strip
The third step: the back of the strip
In order to get closer to the real version of the nike air max 2017 sale Juventus jersey, you may wish to put enough black rubber strip on the back. Then this simple transformation is done!
Fixed
Fixed
Of course, this video is just a kind of teasing, and there are still many problems that have not been solved. Some netizens will spit out that there is a Real Madrid team logo on the back of the 7th, and netizens said that this is a textbook-like infringement, and some netizens said that air max 98 south beach time is Money, I can buy one for 2 seconds, why spend 2 hours to change one? Cristiano Ronaldo made a great contribution to Real Madrid, and many Real Madrid fans should have purchased his No. 7 jersey. At the press conference to join Juventus, C Ronaldo said: "My story in Real Madrid is very beautiful. I sincerely thank Real Madrid fans. But my career has taken a new step, I want to invest in this new stage. ."
(Wadivia)
dfagadg3d

Zurück zu Gästebuch / Guestbook