Secret: Ronaldo was moved by the applause of Juventus fans

Secret: Ronaldo was moved by the applause of Juventus fans

Beitragvon dfagadg3d » Di 17. Jul 2018, 07:49

Ronaldo arrived in Turin and officially appeared as a Juventus player. Speaking of this heavy transfer, Juventus sports director Paratic also revealed the story behind adidas superstar damen the scenes, he said that the "crazy idea" that wants to sign C Ronaldo began in the Champions League last season.

In that game, C Romé scored twice, and the second ball was a shocking hook. The Juventus fans at home stood up and applauded to pay tribute to the outstanding performance of the Portuguese superstar. Palatic told Sky Sports: "The crazy idea of ​​signing Cristiano Ronaldo came from this game. After C Ronaldo was applauded by the fans, we and his agent Mendes performed in midweek. Mendes said, 'Look, he was shocked by all the attention he received. He was moved and would like to come one day to play for Juventus. I replied, 'Oh, I understand, dream nike air force 1 There are many, but not many can come true.'"
Juventus signed the Portuguese right-back 坎塞洛 this summer, he is a player of Mendes, so Juventus and Mendes once again met. This time Mendes explained the situation, and Juventus also accepted the idea of ​​introducing Ronaldo. To this end, Palatic went to find Juventus Agnelli, and the chairman also expressed his supportive attitude: "He spent a few hours, then said to me: 'Go and do it, try to see if there is a real chance. 'This is a real opportunity, a unique opportunity to introduce a player who is widely considered to be in the best ranks.” Paratic said that the two big clubs negotiated, and there was a player’s will and a broker’s profession. Degree, this made the transfer adidas schuhe damen sale progress a lot.
(Wadivia)
dfagadg3d

Zurück zu Gästebuch / Guestbook