The Joys of Life, Play FIFA 18 along with Your Best Friends

The Joys of Life, Play FIFA 18 along with Your Best Friends

Beitragvon Rshop2018 » Di 12. Jun 2018, 03:41

The Catalan team, however, is at the mercy of Rome who has put the match perfectly cannot do anything but hold on and trust that the game finishes. At minute 81 Kostas Manolas CB 84 threw the ball kicked tight inside the Barca area, in a FIFA 19 Coins corner. It's a goal! The pleasure explodes from the Giallorossi arena and even when the match is not completed yet, Rome understands that it has the qualification in its pocket. Barcelona is definitely beaten and Roma deservedly improvements to the next phase.I always found my striker

PAC: He's one of those players with higher acceleration and an adequate sprint rate. I played a couple of matches with him around the foundation and then hit on the hunter , which brought him into 98 acc along with 88 sprint pace. Felt pretty fast then. No complaints at all.

SHO: I did not really expect him to score a lot, but he also scored 6 goals in 10 Div 1 games. After using Hunter, you will discover that his finish in the box is quite clinical. Long strikes were decent as I discovered most of them hit the rod were rescued by Tier 1 goalkeepers.

98 Passing is no exaggeration and is actually felt in the game. Cunning balls happen with such class and precision. He lets you take your time with the game due to the type of player he is. Deadly on fracture, when thrown through a pass or pushed, I always found my striker.

DRI: World course. With this card you don't need to rush. He can pass by the top midfielders with a few ball rolls or merely a well-timed turn. His foundation dribbling stat is 91, but combine that with 98 balance and agility and he is pretty much the demigod.

DEF: He's intercepted so much that you are able to see your competition has a nervous breakdown during this game. Such a good placement is all of the time and his capacity to trace back is phenomenal. He's 5'9, so it is a bit too much to ask him Buy FIFA 19 Coins to win headers, but he will allow you to manage to dominate the midfield.

PHY: 90 physically. Power is literally the only real con with this map. He is occasionally bullied when a player like Prime Viera is in your bum. The defenders were usually not able to keep up with him, even to lead a physical struggle. 99 stamina and 91 aggression is only a blessing. Can turn off strikes like a monster.
Rshop2018

Zurück zu Allgemeines / General Information