Will Compton Jersey

Will Compton Jersey

Beitragvon hongwei28 » Mo 13. Mai 2019, 08:05

We now know all of the teams the Titans will be playing in 2019. We don’t know the order yet. That will be announced sometime in the spring Luke Stocker Jersey , but we know who they will be playing and where they will..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Tennessee Titans PodcastTitans 2019 opponents setNew,28commentsCSTShareTweetShareShareTitans 2019 opponents setChristopher Hanewinckel-USA TODAY SportsWe now know all of the teams the Titans will be playing in 2019. We don’t know the order yet. That will be announced sometime in the spring, but we know who they will be playing and where they will be playing them (well, except for maybe the road game against the Raiders).If you aren’t familiar with how the NFL does the schedule, the formula is pretty simple. Teams play their division opponents twice, every team from another division in their conference, every team from another division in the opposite conference, and the other 2 teams that finished in the same place within their division in the conference (3rd for the Titans this year). The Titans play the AFC West and the NFC South in 2019.The Titans will have home games against the Houston Texans Will Compton Jersey , Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Kansas City Chiefs, Los Angeles Chargers, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and Buffalo Bills. That’s an impressive list of opposing quarterbacks they will be facing at Nissan Stadium.Their road games include the Texans, Colts Kenny Vaccaro Jersey , Jaguars, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, and Cleveland Browns. As mentioned above, we don’t know where the Raiders will be playing their 2019 home games before moving to Las Vegas in 2020. Welcome to SB Nation FanPulse, a survey of fans across the NFL powered by SurveyMonkey. Each week Josh Kline Jersey , we send 32 polls to 100+ plugged in fans from each team. Titans fans, sign up HERE to join FanPulse.Will the Titans win or lose in Week 1?I love the confidence fans have in this team. I am with you. The Dolphins aren’t going to be very good. If the Titans are going to be a contender, and I honestly believe that they are, they need to go down to Miami and take care of business because the Dolphins aren’t going to be a contender. I would say that winning by 8 would be considered taking care of business.How confident are you in the direction of the team?Very confident: 32 percentSomewhat confident: 63 percentMeh: 4 percentNot very confident: 1 percentNot confident at all: 0 percentThis answer makes a lot of sense to be as well. The preseason didn’t answer many of our questions. It didn’t make me feel worse about this team than I did when camp started, but I also can’t say that it made me feel any better. There are so many questions that are still unanswered.What is the worst NFL rule?This was an easy one as well. The helmet rule isn’t good and it is going to be a nightmare for officials to enforce. We saw plenty of good form tackles that were called for penalties in the preseason. Will that continue into the regular season? Hopefully not, but I have a feeling that it will.
hongwei28

Zurück zu Allgemeines / General Information