www.49ersjerseysproshop.com

www.49ersjerseysproshop.com

Beitragvon hongwei28 » Do 13. Jun 2019, 01:00

We already looked back one year http://www.49erslockerroom.com/authentic-bradley-pinion-jersey , now let’s see what happens with five years."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference CallsWhat is the one draft-pick you’d like back since 2014? New,95commentsWe already looked back one year, now let’s see what happens with five years. PDTShareTweetShareShareWhat is the one draft-pick you’d like back since 2014? On Saturday, I brought up an NFL.com article with draft do-overs from the 2018 NFL Draft. They said they would have swapped Mike McGlinchey for Bradley Chubb. The pick gives the 49ers their pass rusher, but they miss out on developing what is becoming one of the better offensive tackles in the league. I still would have stayed with McGlinchey. Now let’s raise the stakes a bit. Rather than a year ago, let’s go five years back. So since 2014, what is the one do-over you’d want? If we’re going back there, we’re going to a time many 49ers fans have repressed: the day of Trent Baalke and his ACL picks. Even with those Kwon Alexander Jersey , I’m able to pick a player that had no ACL issues, but cost the 49ers another pick. ESPN 49ers blogger Nick Wagoner participated in ESPN’s version of this and would want the offensive guard Joshua Garnett pick back in exchange for wide receiver Michael ThomasWell, when he puts it that way, it makes the pick outright sting. Now, I’m well, WELL aware the pool of picks we’d want back when Trent Baalke had that trigger is large. Narrowing it down is hard, especially when you look at picks that never saw the field due to injuries. That said, this pick here Robbie Gould Jersey , this is probably the one I’d agree with too. Sure we can get mad at the Rashard Robinson pick and ignoring Dak Prescott, or that Marcus Lattimore pick (which made and still makes sense if you think of how good the player was), but yeah. Garnett has struggled to stay healthy and when healthy, getting playing time has been difficult. The 49ers traded back into the first round to get him and many (myself included) were trying to convince themselves such a move was correct. Garnett very well could have been there if the 49ers just waited (though there were reports after that other teams were interested). With the wealth of picks at our disposal thanks to Baalke’s knack of hoarding, what is the one do-over you’d want to have since 2014? PFF called Arizona’s draft "excellent." I beg to differ.How well the 49ers’ division rivals drafted is almost as important as their own draft. Akash Anavarathan recently looked at the Seahawks results. Let’s look at the Cardinals.Pro Football Focus rated Arizona’s draft as EXCELLENT, which makes sense since the choices have high PFF ratings. But those college scores don’t necessarily predict success on Sundays, especially with undersized players (Kyler Murray) or those with degenerative knee conditions (Deionte Thompson). They also don’t take matchups into consideration, and there are strong reasons to think that some of these picks will be especially weak against the Niners.I’d describe the Cardinals’ draft as high-risk Colin Kaepernick Jersey White , high-reward — but if a couple of the higher picks don’t work out, it will be seen as a disastrously wasted opportunity.“I wish he was bigger but he’ll end up playing.” Wow, that’s a hearty endorsement!Miles was a good gamble given his athleticism, but didn’t achieve that much even against small conference competition. He was third-team All-Mid-Eastern-Athletic Conference. Conclusion: the Niners pass rush is going to feast on Arizona this year.Two or three flyers would have made sense for Arizona given how bad they are, but this package of picks seems like a reckless gamble that could easily turn into a massive failure. All of which is good news for Niners fans.
hongwei28

Zurück zu Allgemeines / General Information