Eye Of Time nevertheless gives x2 Maplestory M Mesos

Beitragvon Sletrry » Do 11. Okt 2018, 02:25

You would be suprised that they may help you..or even invite you to their guild. I had same problem as you. MaplestoryM Mesos someone from my guild essentially gave me bad"CRA" equips. We all I need are the pants and I got the whole set. Meanwhile, I hope fighting GOLLUX too for his rings and such. I am also doing Commerci boat quests for your sweetwater items. You may think trying for these too.

There was also a poster which made a list awhile back on how to find some great equips. They give good equips.fight normal mode zakum. He drops adequate confront accessory/eye accessory.

Fight ordinary horntail. He drops a nice ring.Monster park will get alot of drops inside. Try playing in there for a pair of items which you can sell or use yourself.level 150 ghost boat has greatest badge in sport, so do that questline.Get alot of reward points to use cubes, hammers, and things to upgrade equips.take advantage of events. They occasionally have great items.Don't be reluctant to update current equips if you believe you going to have them time.

I am making a suggestion to the Maplestory2 GMS staff to revamp the Empress's Might Job quest.For those of you understand dont know the Empress's Might Quest premiered during the event held which would allow Knight of Cygnus players the capability to Reincarnate into a special adventurer course that would have among the special moves based on the KoC used.

MMOGO has the most game currency and items, the fastest delivery speed, welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html !
Sletrry

Beitragvon VeterGer » Di 16. Okt 2018, 16:28

Dear colleagues

We would like to let you know that from the 24th of July, 2016, our Novosibirsk Region time zone will shift to MSK4 / UTC7.

Please keep this in mind when contacting our technical support or sales department.

Thank you for your attention,

SoftLab-NSKs Technical Support Team
VeterGer

Zurück zu Allgemeines / General Information