Classic will disappoint you in World of Warcraft

Classic will disappoint you in World of Warcraft

Beitragvon rsgoldsale » Fr 14. Jun 2019, 08:19

This is just the nature of the monster. Sure it would be wonderful to play northdale gold wow with people around the world. However, if we start begging Activision for modifications...The problem is that Activision has shown they can not be trusted to create good decisions concerning new content.

They couldn't see how things like CRZ, zone instancing, LFD, LFR, flying, and their version of player housing (garrisons) would totally fuck up the match. And what makes it worse is that Activision still considers that many of these modifications are great; regardless of how they have screwed up the game and lowered subscriptions from more than ten million to probably over two million.

They don't know what is great for players. The original Blizzard staff did; but Activision simply does not.If Activision actually succeeds to readers asking for"quality of lifestyle changes", the moment they accept one changethey will start to accept others. Believe me, if you give them one inch, they'll take a mile. And the sport will be completely destroyed right away.

WoW Classic will quickly cease to become WoW Classic.When it comes down to it, there are changes that would be useful. For example, allowing players to play with folks from other countries will not Effect game mechanics. As I said above, they do not know how to make choices that are great.

So I stand from the philosophy. The fact is that there are a whole lot of very TOXIC PEOPLE buy light's hope northdale gold and the developer world who'd really like to completely screw up WoW Classic - and then when no one wants to play it since it sucks like the present game, they will laugh and say:"See we told you wouldn't like Vanilla." And I also believe that there are a few people working at Activision who would really like to say:"We tried to tell you:"You think you do, however, you don't."
rsgoldsale

Zurück zu Zufallsarena / Random Arena