Have you been to Minsk?

Have you been to Minsk?

Beitragvon fota » Sa 5. Okt 2019, 10:43

I recently learned that I happen to have relatives in Belarus. I myself live in England. And even could not think that somewhere out there, in the distant and unknown country, there is a family connection. Communicated already through the Internet, invite to itself on a visit. I watched them live. It's like the stone age. Everything's so old-fashioned. Decided, and that, can and truth to fly in Minsk. Buy take cheap tickets from London to Minsk. Don't know, to take in both sides or then when I'm back. I plan to live in Minsk for two weeks. I wonder if I'll have time to see all their sights during this time. Or maybe in a longer period to go? Have you been to Minsk? How's it going?
fota

Re: Have you been to Minsk?

Beitragvon Neza » So 6. Okt 2019, 08:44

Want to buy a plane ticket from London to Minsk at the lowest price? Of course there is a convenient opportunity to take advantage of discounts on promotions and low-cost sales via the Internet. Using the complete London - Minsk flight schedule, you will quickly find the flight option you need; check the flight days and the availability of airline tickets for a specific date.
Neza

Beitragvon Gudwet » So 6. Okt 2019, 09:34

Neza! Do you travel often? Soon I also want to go see a couple of countries in two weeks. I'm interested in buying economical tickets from London. Can you help me and tell me if you have information? Additional information will not bother me. Maybe the airline you have proposed will be the most interesting for me!
Gudwet

Beitragvon Neza » So 6. Okt 2019, 09:47

A plane ticket is not a luxury at all if you buy it in advance. The cheapest ticket can be snatched 10-12 months before the proposed trip. It’s really possible to look for such tickets in a reliable company https://lowcost.club/cheap-flights-from-london-to-minsk-lon-msq/ Keep in mind that tricks that sell airline tickets even consider your search history and if you recently searched for some expensive goods, the system recognizes you as a wealthy person and will not show cheap tickets. Also, inexpensive tickets can hide if you regularly look at the same destination. Look for tickets with a departure in the middle of the week and at night. Comfortable flights that depart in the morning and afternoon on the weekend are more expensive. Also note that low-cost flights assume that you travel without baggage. Hand luggage only. Only the most necessary. But the desperate traveler does not need much - a variable T-shirt and a thirst for adventure. Using my advice, you can buy yourself cheap tickets and go on a trip.
Neza

Beitragvon Eletska » So 6. Okt 2019, 10:37

What is really worth paying attention to is the currency in which you will be charged. For example: a ticket costs somewhere around $ 300, the comparator shows results from $ 295 to $ 310. It seems to be the cheapest option - $ 295, you need to take it! But when you go to the seller’s website, you may find that the debiting takes place in a different currency (in euros, Russian rubles, etc.), accordingly, you need to consider that there will be a conversion and, most likely, more costs will be borne by you in the area 2-3%, i.e. another $ 8-10. Thus, the ticket price will still be higher than the stated price.
Eletska

Beitragvon kareba » So 6. Okt 2019, 10:48

It is necessary to contact the ticket seller: upon purchase you are required to send a itinerary receipt, which will indicate the ticket number and agency code, which bears all responsibility and can make changes to the ticket. Accordingly, all claims against him must be presented. An extract can occur through different agencies of our holding, but you can contact consultants in your region for all issues. The holding has its own call center, working 24/7.
kareba

Zurück zu Vorstellungsthread / Introduce Yourself